-
August 15th, 2004, 07:29 PM
#31
Inactive Member
Thank you BlackRhyno! Maybe next year I'll get a tattoo of yours for my birthday! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2004, 12:30 AM
#32
Inactive Member
Happy Birthday. I hope you're not getting the heat like we are north of ya. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2004, 12:40 AM
#33
Inactive Member
Happy Birfday 'pette! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] (Sorry I'm late, but I just got back from my in-laws. No jokes, please.) [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
Hope you had a wonderful day. You deserve it. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2004, 01:17 AM
#34
Inactive Member
PrimeBane, It just finished raining here. Where are you??
Nomalas, Thanks so much! I appreciate your well wishes. Today has been an AWESOME day!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2004, 01:52 AM
#35
Inactive Member
Happy Birthday, Pappette. Hope the day was fun! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2004, 02:00 AM
#36
Inactive Member
Thanks Chash!! It's been a blast!
-
August 16th, 2004, 03:10 AM
#37
HB Forum Owner
I already have Skullpit's idea going over here. Hehehe
-
August 16th, 2004, 03:16 AM
#38
Inactive Member

<marquee>HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPPETTE!!!!</marquee>
Your BD present is coming next week you crazy lady! Enjoy today.
-
August 16th, 2004, 03:16 AM
#39
Inactive Member
We need to keep that up all day! [img]cool.gif[/img]
*passes joint to TCM*
-
August 16th, 2004, 03:19 AM
#40
Inactive Member
Hey!!! Don't fuck up the rotation man!! Pass that over! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks